jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

BLOG 8: YOUR IDEAL JOB


In my career there are different areas of specialization such as neonatology, puerperium, and childbirth, among others. First I liked the neonatology, but lately I have changed my decision and I think me especializare in childbirth, I love the thrill of receiving a new life, however, I would like to complement this with natural medicine, and also incorporate humanization of delivery.

My ideal work would be having a naturist center of pregnancy and help mother around the world. I always think this a really interesting way to change the vision of delivery and use natural medicine, such as water birth.

First I must finish my career and I have to learn about how I can make more natural the process. When I left university I think I have the skill to development any work so I don’t be worry to can’t make my ideal work. The difficult part of this history is to get money to open my center. To get money I have to work in something related with my carreer.

I like do it some magister and doctorate if it's possible in university of Chile because have a good reputation
I have the disposition and the effort to overcome any conflict.

I hope have good luck!!

2 comentarios:

  1. hello !! my friend !!!
    i like your idea, i thnik that the natural process is the best !! i think that you could be made a great job !!

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my career there are different areas of specialization such as neonatology, puerperium, and childbirth, among others. First I liked the neonatology, but lately I have changed my decision and I think I especializED in childbirth, I love the thrill of receiving a new life, however, I would like to complement this with natural medicine, and also incorporate humanization of delivery.

    My ideal work would be having a naturist center of pregnancy and help motherS around the world. I always think this a really interesting way to change the vision of delivery and use natural medicine, such as water birth.

    First I must finish my career and I have to learn about how I can make more natural the process. When I leAVE university I think I have the skill to developXX any work so I don’t XX worry to can’t?? make my ideal work. The difficult part of this history is to get money to open my center. To get money I have to work in something related with my career.

    I like do XX some magister and doctorate if it's possible in university of Chile because IT HAS a good reputation
    I have the disposition and the effort to overcome any conflict.

    I hope TO have good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar