jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

BLOG 6: EDUCATION AND PREVENTION


Teaching is: “acquisition of skills and operating procedures, which allow certain human faculties perfect”. I think that is very important that the people learn with the education and that the educator learn of people.

The health education has a wide variety of topics to educate the population, for example in my career, are educated about sexual education, disease prevention, care during pregnancy, lactation, and others.

But, who really need education?
I think that all people need education in some areas, but there are certain sectors where education should be strengthened and thus prevent conduct that could lead to a decision and action wrong. For example, based on studies conducted by different professionals, low-income adolescents are higher rates of pregnancy, and this are associated with the search for love and security that someone wants.

Sometimes, is very difficult achieve that the people go at educational talks, for example, due to time, for this, in the health services not give them drugs, or milk or others, if they don't go to talks. In my personal opinion, I disagree with this, but it really is a good strategy.

I would like to educate about the care of pregnancy, breastfeeding techniques, and all things related with pregnancy and baby, because I like it. However, if I work in sectors where people need sexual education, for example to prevent teenager pregnancy, that would be comfortable for me.

In 2006, Chile to implement the program “Chile crece contigo”, this program support and educates mothers during pregnancy and puerperium and also contributes to the development of children up to 4 years of age.

2 comentarios:

  1. The pictures of your blog caught my attention, is a must since childhood for optimal prevention.
    See you.
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teaching is: “acquisition of skills and operating procedures, which allow certain human faculties perfect”???. I think that IT is very important that the people learn with the education and that the educator learnS FROM people.

    The health education has a wide variety of topics to educate the population, for example in my career, THEY are educated about sexual education, disease prevention, care during pregnancy, lactation, and others.

    But, who really needS education?
    I think that all people need education in some areas, but there are certain sectors where education should be strengthened and thus prevent conduct that could lead to a decision and action wrong. For example, based on studies conducted by different professionals, low-income adolescents HAVE higher rates of pregnancy, and this IS associated with the search for love and security that someone wants.

    Sometimes,IT is very difficult TO achieve that the people go TO educational talks, for example, due to time, for this, in the health services DO not give them drugs, or milk or others, if they don't go to talks. In my personal opinion, I disagree with this, but it really is a good strategy.

    I would like to educate about the care of pregnancy, breastfeeding techniques, and all things related TO pregnancy and baby, because I like it. However, if I work in sectors where people need sexual education, for example to prevent teenager pregnancy, that would be comfortable for me.

    In 2006, Chile implementED the program “Chile crece contigo”, this program supportS and educates mothers during pregnancy and puerperium and also contributes to the development of children up to 4 years of age.

    TEACHER

    ResponderEliminar