jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

BLOG 4: MY FUTURE AS A MIDWIFE

From that I started studying this career, I knew that the neonatology was my favorite area for work when I finish my studies, but in this two years of study I like also the delivery, principally because I like the humanization of delivery and the all activities that are implement in relation to this.

I like to much help people that really need and that they haven’t access to the personalized attention, for this reason I prefer work in the public system, I feel that work in conditions not very favorable is a big challenge. I hope that in a future I am part of a new generation of professionals compromised with health of persons more than for money. That is my main objective, “help to people that need”.

I think i specialize in neonatology, because i love babies, overcoat the newborns. They are very fragile, but very strong, they inspire love, softness and they can change the way see the life of any person. The newborns need a lot of care and protection.

When I would start work in the public hospital in the neonatology, I want to be a midwife more and go up through my efforts, my perseverance and my achievements as a professional of healthy.

These are my wishes for my future but life has many returns ... nobody know how much can change my life in the future years.

2 comentarios:

  1. my dear lisS!! =)
    i like your wishes !! I'm sure you'll be a great professional!!


    kiss!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Comments:

    -and ALL THE ACTIVITIES THAT ARE
    -I like TOO much to help people
    -they haven´t had access
    -I prefer TO work
    -ENGAGED WITH PEOPLE´S HEALTH
    -I think I WILL SPECIALIZED
    -as a PROFFESIONAL OF HEALTH

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar