jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

I choose study midwifery, because i love babies and the process at pregnancy and i like help people that need. I feel that working in the area of health I can help many person. The obstetrics professionals contribute to society with so many things such as prevention of diseases, family planning, sexual education and in public health in general.

I like study in the University of Chile. Sometimes the teachers are midwive midwifery school. I have 10 subject, but I don’t think they are important. In the first year, the most difficult subject for my, was immunology but I had good grades , but for some classmate this subject was very easy.

In my opinion the easiest way to learn is in the practical work, for example, in anatomy it has practical work and this facilitated the learning, but the classes are very good for the study, because it skewed heavily.

In this career, there are different areas to work, for example primary care, delivery and neonatology. I like neonatology, but also delivery. I like neonatology because I love babies, newborn, and help when they need, and give encouragement and hope to their parents. And I like the delivery, because now this is humanized and I like this familiar moment, share this moment of love and happiness with the parents and their new son.

The two areas, are very nice, but I have 4 years to decide.

1 comentario:

  1. Comments:
    -I chose to study
    -I (capital letters)
    -during the pregnancy
    -I like to help people
    -Skewedd???

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar