viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010


Hello my dear writers today I am going to write about the importance of make any sport. When I think about the importance of doing any kind of sport, the first thing that comes to mind is the phrase "healthy body, healthy mind"
I was always a very sporty person, but when I come to college cost me much to balance my time so I can´t make anything. This situation cost me so much because I don’t feel good, sometimes I can´t wake up because I was so tired. I really think this was because I was not doing any kind of extracurricular activity
This semester I decided to come back to practice inline skating while at first I used to, now I feel I have more energy, more vitality.
Among the potential importance of sport, it is important to mention that in a country where the vast majority of people make weekly sports have risks of cardiovascular disease is greatly diminished. Besides the physical benefits that sports can generate noteworthy when one realizes that physical activity produces endorphins, a hormone responsible for a sense of wellbeing
I think it would be important that governments of all countries to engage in campaigns to promote the importance of age groups from children.
Some ideas that come to mind would be make some family runs where entire family is one for sports.
Last but not least I think it depends on the policies sports put in practice in our country and the social conscience of society take on the benefits of sports, as will the next generation of athletes in our country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario